Job Circular - Assistant Professor (Architecture)
- Education, Teaching and Research
- Work at office
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.[Among Four/Five degrees at least two should be First Class and one of which should be in the graduate or post graduate level]. 2 (Two) years of Professional Experience in Teaching / Research.
- Must possess an M. Arch. or equivalent degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university. [Among Four degrees at least three should be First Class and one of which should be in the graduate or post graduate level]. 2 (Two) years of professional experience of which 1 year in active teaching/3 years of professional experience in Teaching / Research.
Number of Publication(s) Needed
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Required publication may be replaced by projects of the following category. However, maximum number of projects will not be more than 50% of the required number of publications.
- The project must meet the following criteria: Project must show significant contribution to the field of Architecture in local and/or international context. Project has to be awarded by national/international recognized bodies/institutions. Respective teacher must be the principal architect of the concerned project. Project must be approved by relevant approval authorities. Must be submitted with explanatory drawings, images, and documents with proof of above-mentioned publication/accomplishment
- In case of Higher Degree from abroad, the degree should obtain the equivalence from UGC.
- As per BU Pay Scale
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 1
Applications with complete CV and two recent passport size photographs should be sent to the following address in a sealed envelope with the name of the post marked on the envelope. Registrar, Bangladesh University, 15/1, Iqbal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 or apply through
Application Deadline: 14 Jan 2023